• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1000.00 finders fee ...RM23R OA161573 Hemi Superbird engine

gymratt30

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
do you guys have any links or places I can look or place a ad for my missing hemi engine?

just for the record its RM23ROA161573.

Ive placed ad on H.A.M.B , gonna try a classified in National Dragster.... where else can I try.
huh.gif
?

this engine was Believed to be owned by the late BOB CHIPPER. (PA).
I have been told it may be in a drag cuda out of florida or Georgia.
last believed to be in the car pictured below.

IM willing to offer a $1000.00 finders fee , if I am put in touch with the current owner AND I ACTUALLY BUY The engine.
Mike

Attachments

• K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 480
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 504
Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this on another site but maybe you didn't see it. Here is a hemi powered AMX racchipper amx.jpged by Bob Chipper. Maybe yours? The address is still good by the way.

I posted this on another site but maybe you didn't see it. Here is a hemi powered AMX racView attachment 235437ed by Bob Chipper. Maybe yours? The address is still good by the way.

I called the number ...disconnected. ....
i talked to Bob Chipper s brother David, but no such luck on finding engine.

Updated 1/19/19. Reward now upped to $2500-I am the new owner of the car and looking for the block and A727 for 161573 Hemi Contact me Bob Jennings

Auto Transport Service
Back