• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

11th Commandment Missing !!

Are the 11th Commandment and 11th Commandment II the same car?

No,
"The original 11th Commandment was a 1963 Pontiac Catalina SD 421 and then came the 1964 HEMI Plymouth Super Stock and it was called the 11th Commandment II .Both cars were around at the same time so the Plymouth got the roman numeral*2 after the name." I assume he's looking for II?

if you look at the very top pic, it says 11th commmandment (no II), while the last pic at the bottom, has II.

To all,
Yes the original 11th commandment was a 63 Pontiac 421 sd. Then when Pontiac was dropping the racing division my dad got the 64 Plymouth Hemi and called it the 11th commandment II. He the got rid of the Pontiac and took the 64 plymouth and did an AWB conversion and added a 65 fiberglass nose. This is the car that I am looking for . The AWB Funny Car. It turns out that it ended up in the hands of a race competitor of my dads. This guys name is JOE BLACK !! He name the car "The American" some people know it as REDLINE. That was the sponsors name and it was very large written on the car. I confronted Joe Black and he denies ever owning the car. And then changed his story saying he had it built. And believe this he tells me "The American" was a Dodge. Here's some photo's of "The American". You tell me if it's a Dodge
AL B

Auto Transport Service
Back