• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

131.5 mph in a tall car

Moparguy59

Local time
5:46 AM
Reaction score
91C804D5-007D-4BFE-9A07-07F75DE632DA.jpeg
bot 69 cuda in July finally got a pic but l s in the way.won mod at c falls Mopar event,car hooked all day.l do miss my trans brake line lock& 1/8 th mile . Maybe I ll make St. Louis.

Nice looking car! It's tall??

What's so tall about it? :D Nice looking car! And do ya want this in the Racers Hangout forum?

Oh man, that so much looks like a 56 Plymouth!!?

The first car I drove was a 56 2 dr Belvedere Sports Coupe. Pink and white. Dad used to drive the snot out of it lol but I still remember the 51 Crap I mean Cranbrook before the Belvedere. Kinda ironic that my first car was a 66 Belvedere.....

The first car I drove was a 56 2 dr Belvedere Sports Coupe. Pink and white. Dad used to drive the snot out of it lol but I still remember the 51 Crap I mean Cranbrook before the Belvedere. Kinda ironic that my first car was a 66 Belvedere.....
If we paid more we might have appreciated those cars more ie 70 340 Cuda l drove home $60 -71 340 cuda shaker& gowing complete car $400 l parted out

If we paid more we might have appreciated those cars more ie 70 340 Cuda l drove home $60 -71 340 cuda shaker& gowing complete car $400 l parted out
I know what you mean! Parted out a lot of cars in the mid 70's and most of them were E body cars that were way too good to go to the scrap yard by todays standards! If only we had known.....

I know what you mean! Parted out a lot of cars in the mid 70's and most of them were E body cars that were way too good to go to the scrap yard by todays standards! If only we had known.....
Sheesh I know huh. I'm sure most of us here have stories about that stuff..like our neighbor growing up, had a 70 challenger 6pack and 71 hemi charger, sold both around '79-80 because they were 'gas-guzzling rattle traps'....and practically gave them away because nobody else wanted 'the headache' either..!

Sheesh I know huh. I'm sure most of us here have stories about that stuff..like our neighbor growing up, had a 70 challenger 6pack and 71 hemi charger, sold both around '79-80 because they were 'gas-guzzling rattle traps'....and practically gave them away because nobody else wanted 'the headache' either..!
That was happening in the mid 70's too! Had a chance to buy a 68 Corvette for 2500 in 75 and the only problem with it was it smoked a bit. Was probably valve seals and after 'carefull' thought, I passed on it. Where's that hand bang emoji!?

cool cars, thanks for sharing

Auto Transport Service
Back