• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 14.5 X 5.5 Magnum Rims...NO TRIM RUNGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
3:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
CORRECTION...These are 15" rims, 8" wide and have a 4.5" Backspacing...

I am suddenly forced to liquidate a vast amount of project parts that I have had for my '66 Plymouth Satellite Project. First off are these re-conditioned Magnum 500 Road Wheels that I have re-painted with the exception of one. These were not the chrome ones but the Argent Silver and Black ones. I have the 4 Center Caps with mounting inserts. They are really a good set for a driver to a daily driver vehicle but by no meas perfect. I am asking $100.00 for the Rims, $20.00 for the Center Caps. Sorry but I do not have the Chrome Trim Rings but they are available through various avenues. The total for all these items is: $120.00 plus shipping and handling to your door. The handling charge is for the method of packaging of them in pairs. Each pair will be stacked with wood separating the 2 rims and with wood end pieces. Center Caps packaged and secured inside the rims or if you prefer I can mount them. Through the wheel lug holes will be a threaded rod with locking washers and nuts which you can use for another project around the house. I have shipped many a rim group this way and it has been very successful and makes it very easy for the UPS Driver. Now for shipping...

I would prefer to ship only to the US and Canada but if need be I will ship to Europe and the Pacific. Keep in mind that where ever these wind up going, Shipping will be expensive compared to other items. These are really in good shape and all that you need to do is finish the Black Paint on the last rim...masking stencil included...mount the rubber of your choice and you will have some really nice and affordable Magnum Road Wheels. Preferred method of payment is PayPal but I will also accept USPS Money Orders and Personal Checks. Personal Checks must clear before I will ship the rims out...cr8crshr/Tuck

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 335
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 333
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
would you be willing to sell the lug nut package by itself?

BUMP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sold the Lug Nuts and corrected the ad...cr8crshr/Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back