• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 14" x 5.5 or wider steel rims (I can pick up from you in SW Ontario, Canada) - 4.5" bolt circle (5 bolt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67CBodyGuy

Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy four 14" steel wheels, 5.5 wide or wider.

I have a few 15" wheels (and a couple of rusty 14 x 5 wheels) available for trade if you'd be interested in that.

If you're selling 14" x 5.5" (or wider) steel rims, let me know. If you're in SW Ontario (from Windsor to Toronto) I'll pick up from you (no shipping hassle). If you're somewhere else in Canada, I'll consider but will depend on shipping cost.

Last edited:

I have a few 15" wheels (and a couple of rusty 14 x 5 wheels) available for trade if you'd be interested in that.

If you're selling 14" x 5.5" (or wider) steel rims, let me know. If you're in SW Ontario (from Windsor to Toronto) I'll pick up from you (no shipping hassle). If you're somewhere else in Canada, I'll consider but will depend on shipping cost.
What bolt circle size ?? Small or large ??

Yea, I've just discovered that A bodies had 4" bolt circle until the mid-70's. I just assumed they were all 4.5" bolt circle. That's what I'm looking for.

Yea, I've just discovered that A bodies had 4" bolt circle until the mid-70's. I just assumed they were all 4.5" bolt circle. That's what I'm looking for.
No worries. And I'm guessing that your working on a C body. Maybe post in C bodies only ??

My quest is over, I have obtained relatively close by a set of 5 chromed magnum rims (14 x 5.5) in pretty good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back