• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15" Rallye Wheels - Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfury

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original rallye wheels for sale. Some rust but I sandblasted and painted 2 of the 4 and they look great. Remaining 2 are these.
4-1/2" BC. Buyer pays shipping from Syracuse, NY 13212, 27 lbs each in box. $60.00 each

Attachments

• PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,323
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 1,130
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,072
Rally Wheels

Hi, I'm interested in the 15" Rally Wheels and any other parts you may have for a 70 Charger. I live in Binghamton and can pick them up. Can I call you? Thanks You, LIPPY

do you accept paypal or only money orders? I will take them for the $120 plus shipping. I am in Albuquerque NM..

15" Rallye Wheels

These have been sold. I will have another set that is the same size. 15 x6.5". These have been sandblasted, epoxy primered and painted with the correct Mopar silver paint. The are very good. Tires were mounted but never run on the road. These take a special narrower trim ring. $240.00 for the pair. Shipping by buyer. Weigh 27 lbs each in box. Shipping to San Antonio from 13212 on the sold wheels was $34.00 each wheel as an example. I will show pictures in a couple of days.
Wheel part # 3699461
Trim Ring # discontinued mopar #P5153310
Original trim ring # 3461043
PayPal accepted.

Original 15" 4.5" BC Rallye Wheels

15 x6.5". These have been sandblasted, epoxy primered and painted with the correct Mopar silver paint. The are very good. Tires were mounted but never run on the road. These take a special narrower trim ring. I have some Chevy trim rings that fit these wheels but have some dings and dents which are included and look just like mopar trim rings. $240.00 for the pair. Shipping by buyer. Weigh 27 lbs each in box. Shipping to San Antonio from 13212 on other sold wheels was $34.00 each wheel as an example. Paypal OK, add 5% to total.

Wheel part # 3699461
The correct trim ring part numbers are:
Trim Ring # discontinued mopar #P5153310-not included
Original trim ring # 3461043-not included

Attachments

• PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 848
Wheel, Chrysler Rallye, Steel, Silver, 15 in.x 7 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4.25 in. Backspace, Each
Part Number:WVI-56-5712044More Detail …
Estimated Ship Date: 2/20/2012
Transaction
  • $99.95
  • javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$_Ctl...lWishlistHyperLink$_CtlHyperLinkWishlist','')

ORIGINAL Rallye Wheels

Thanks for the blinding flash of the obvious. Of course reproduction wheels are available at a similsr price. Some people want original and that's what these are. Ain't having a choice great.

What are the part numbers of these? IIRC, the 15x6.5 came on the later B body cars. My 77 Midnight Charger had the 15x6.5's on it....also, the 3 stud holes for the center cap also point to a later wheel as the early wheels had the 5 studs holes for the center caps.

What are the part numbers of these? IIRC, the 15x6.5 came on the later B body cars. My 77 Midnight Charger had the 15x6.5's on it....also, the 3 stud holes for the center cap also point to a later wheel as the early wheels had the 5 studs holes for the center caps.

yes, the later wheels were a 6 1/2 and used a narrower trim ring and used the "knuckle" center cap with 3 mounting studs. just an FYI for those who didnt know.

i am selling rally wheels also 15 inchers with centers and beauty rings. look in the forum for selling tires, brakes and what not. also a post for them in 65-70 mopars. title is rallye wheels Pittsburgh pa! thanx! pix included.....heres the write up:

I am going to give you guys first shot at these before i put them on Craigslist. 4 beautiful Mopar rallye wheels in damn near perfect shape. The centers could use a small amount of love. These were on my 1970 Road Runner when i bought it. I have since put Magnum 500's on the car and will no longer need these. Heres the skinny on 'em :

fronts- 6 inch wide(best i could measure with tires mounted).
Goodyear Eagle ST tires. lots of tread(almost new).
P215-65R15 raised whites with black walls out letters in.

rears- 6-1/2 inch wide (best i could measure with tires mounted)
BF Goodrich radial T/A's with almost new tread (min wear)
P275-60R15 raised whites with black walls out letters in.
Given the size and weight of these, if you want 'em, come get 'em. I am 20 miles dead south of Pittsburgh. PM me for directions and my address and phone number.
I will leave these up on this forum for 2 weeks then I will list on Craigslist if they dont sell. $750.00.

15" Original Rallye Wheels SOLD

These have been sold and are no longer available. Thanks everybody for hi jacking my thread. Sold on MOPARTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back