• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 15 x 8 factory steel wheel please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyjohn

Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi Mopar folks,

Anyone got a spare 15 x 8 factory steel they could send me please?

Best wishes and HNY, from Limey John

I don't think 8" wide wheels were factory offered. Could you show what your looking for & how you measured the width?

Think he is looking for the 1/2 ton Ramcharger 15x8 steel wheels. Let me see if I can get out and take a picture of one before it gets dark.

Correct, any 8” wheels I’ve seen is from a truck. I have some chrome steel slot, Lil Red Express, that are either 4” or 4.25” BS.

I think I have one I was going to use as a spare I bought 20 yrs ago lol

These, I imagine.

oldmopar8.jpg

Yes those look like the ones I was talking about. Here is mine on a Barracuda. They take the small 9" dog dish.
15x8 steel wheel.jpg

Your right Part Stalker. I forgot all about those. I almost had a set for myself years ago. Man I like those plain steel

I have a set of black 15"X8" steelie Ramcharger wheels (no pics). I also have a set of the chrome 15"X8" Ramcharger/Little Red Express wheels on my Road Runner project car as rollers.

20170311_163254.jpg 20170311_163316.jpg

Many thanx for your replies.

Is anyone able to send one or two 15 x 8 steel rim to me in the UK please?

Best wishes from Limey John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back