• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 year old boy driving my Daytona

erickson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
I let my friends 15 oh boy Drive the Daytona today getting hours and his driving Permit to get his license

3E7BE9F9-8D22-4599-9430-06BFCEC9DB09.jpeg A28BAAA9-A72F-4CD0-A881-679079D5793D.jpeg

Kudos to you for doing that, what a lucky young man. I bet ya he will remember that the rest of his life. How did he like it? Beautiful car too by the way!

That memory will last him a lifetime !!!

That's awesome. My son is getting his permit in November. And then his driver's license the following May. I'll be teaching him to drive stick shift on my 99 Viper since it is the only stick shift vehicle I own at this point. I reminded him how lucky he is. I told him that I learned how to drive stick shift on Grandpa's old piece of **** 78 Toyota Celica work beater. His older brother learned to drive stick shift on my old piece of **** Mazda work beater. He's going to learn on a Viper.

Last edited:
We lose track of it sometimes, but they are just cars, kudos for creating memories with them.
My dad let me drive his Boss 351 many times when I had no right doing so :wetting:

We lose track of it sometimes, but they are just cars, kudos for creating memories with them.

If this is "just a car" then why would it create any memories? Nothing special, right? No better than some homogenized jelly bean car out there...

That's something he'll never forget. I tested in my dads Hemi R/T SE Challenger at hat age. It set the hook good.
Doug

does it get any better then that,very nice of you he will never forget it.:thumbsup:

Kid probably really nervous? Looks like it was in the wide open spaces?

I'm jealous! Never even seen a Daytona up close. That kid will never forget it either. That's a damn cool thing you did!

Hi Erickson, I'm new here but I'd like to talk to you about your superbird/ daytona pedal car. Is there a way to direct message here? Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back