• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$150,000.00 FACTORY RACE CAR! 2020 DODGE DRAK PAK CHALLENGER.

strokie

Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score
7.50 Quarter Mile. Oh yeah, it also does a great wheelie. Thank you MOPAR for this incredible video.

That's for sure! I almost purchased one as an investment.

I wonder if they still run a GM transmission in them or if they finally moved past that and also put a Dana in it? Very neat, but if they can’t keep it in the brand wtf? IMO
I’m glad to see the effort I just want my mopar to be mopar..

I wonder if they still run a GM transmission in them or if they finally moved past that and also put a Dana in it? Very neat, but if they can’t keep it in the brand wtf? IMO
Last thing I saw when it was intro'd for this year was GM and Ford rear.

No pic of the engine?

People purchase a racecar as an investment? They learn real quick.
Doug

People purchase a racecar as an investment? They learn real quick.
Doug
Look at all the Demon owners. That market was crazy at the beginning. Not so much now. My long term prediction on those has always been that it’s a depreciating asset.

Pardon my ignorance, but why a 3speed transmission in a race car?
3 speed is quicker. They use a TH400 3 speed. Powerglide guys wiil say otherwise. But if the racers in this class thought they could go quicker with a 2 speed, they would use one. And that's with 1500hp+ on a 9" tire. Seen them 60ft as quick as 1.15
Doug

No pic of the engine?
upload_2020-12-11_8-53-0.png

Maybe Chrysler is having a disagreement with Dana? They've been using chevy rear ends in their Ram trucks for years now.

AAM is a stand-alone company , they were owned by GM up into the 90s then gm shut down that line and some folks took it and ran with it, one of which was a retired Chrysler executive. I do know they are different axles but similar... Dana had issues making axles for the trucks so rumor says , I can’t believe it look at all the wranglers. I feel it was probably related to cost and capacity of the axle... IMO

I stand corrected; apparently the Dana Super 60 is an option on the Ram 1500 RWD with the max tow package for the past few years.

Wonder why they gave it the Dana vs the SRT10 had a Dana 44?

I don’t know really interesting question.. I just like all mopar in mopar... always bugs me when I worked in 2014-17 rams and power steering pumps said Toyoda cast into the housing , those are troublesome ones too.

Look at all the Demon owners. That market was crazy at the beginning. Not so much now. My long term prediction on those has always been that it’s a depreciating asset.
And to make matters worse most guys are financing a depreciating asset, talk about losing twice.

Auto Transport Service
Back