• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 15X6 Steel Rims B Body Steelies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedfreak4268

Local time
1:00 PM
Reaction score
Looking for B body big bolt pattern steel wheels solid. I need 3, 15 x 6 that accept the 10" dog dish cap early style. Or 4, 15 x 6 that accept the smaller late dog dish hubcap. Let me know thanks! Located indiana Ohio boarder. Here's a picture of the 1 I have that accepts the early dog dish 10" I think. Hence the reason I only need 3. Or a whole other set.

20210207_142924.jpg

If you are using a disc Brake set up, make sure they will fit, with enough clearance. Those are probably only 5" width...

Looks like a Ford wheel. verify a mopar 10 cap fits. Reports say that Ford has a ever so larger fit, for nubs.

Good point, this is a Ford. I guess I'll need the later Style for the small caps. That was my issue, I put disc brakes on the rear and the original 14 inch rims won't clear. 15 x 6 clears good. Thanks

Someone sent me some contact info for someone with some rims? But I cant find it? Could you send it to me again? It was Stephen07. Thanks

I think I have some 15 x 5.5 , maybe 2 or 4 , they all take the 9 inch cap. I also have just the wheel centers to make the 10 inch dogdish cap wheel.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back