• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15X7 Police Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Complete set of 4 with perfect correct caps.

$275 prefer not to ship. However!!!!!!!!!!!! I will ship them at buyers cost, if you can tell me the best way.

The caps are no problem, but how do I go about shipping the wheels?

4 wheels in a box would be very heavy.

York PA.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,775
UPS is actually pretty cheap on them. Individual boxes is best.

Go to a local Discount Tire store and see if they have any used boxes. I've done that plenty of times. You may not get exactly what you need on the first trip but they usually will get some soon and sometimes they may even call you when some come in. Main problem is now a days there are not many 15" wheels being sold so you may have a longer wait or just use some packing in a larger box. And I tape the crap out of my packages....

Complete set of 4 with perfect correct caps.

$275 prefer not to ship. However!!!!!!!!!!!! I will ship them at buyers cost, if you can tell me the best way.

The caps are no problem, but how do I go about shipping the wheels?

4 wheels in a box would be very heavy.

York PA.

FU64RY:

Let Me Check With Bobby Stiles Today. He's Looking For Some 15 x 7's or 8's. I Call Him After Work Today. Why Don't You PM Me Your Phone Number So He Can Call You.

Steve:

Nice Meeting Up With You Today And Thanks For Offering Up Those Cop Wheels! They Should Look Very Cool On My '65! Remember: 1949 Plymouth Radiator!

Ditto

Hi Terry

Thank You

Have a good vacation....see you at the show............ September 28th.

Don't forget to bring the 65......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back