• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15x7 rally wheel actual size?

1778ppr

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Wheel Vintiques 56 Series.jpg

I have 15x6-1/2 JJ rally wheels and would like one more. They have tires on them right now. I’ll have to take some measurements and do some math to get the back space and width. Are the Wheel Vintiques 56 Series 15x7 rally wheels actually 7” wide? Are the wheels I have actually 6-1/2” wide? Are they the same size and back space?

The aftermarket ones are 7" wide. My son happens to have 15 x 6 1/2" rims on the front of his car. I believe these are original rims. In other words, if you want one, you have to buy an original used one...

Agreed, I have wheel vintiques 15X7 on the rear of my ebody and they are 7

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. I'll have to keep looking for a used one.

I think I remember someone has some for sale on this forum just the other day - it may have been for a set of four, but you may want to take a look...

I sent a PM to the guy that had 4 of them for sale and I posted an add in the WTB section for one. I have a lead from my add in the WTB section from a member that says he has one. We shall see.

Auto Transport Service
Back