• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

17's in the front 15's on the back

69sunfireGTX

Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Who is running 17" rims on the front and 15" rims on the back. I see some race cars with this combo and think it looks pretty sweet with the right rims and tires. Just wondering if anyone is running them on the street.

Lets see some pictures if you got them

Who is running 17" rims on the front and 15" rims on the back. I see some race cars with this combo and think it looks pretty sweet with the right rims and tires. Just wondering if anyone is running them on the street.

Lets see some pictures if you got them
Got any pictures?

boy do I hate that large wheels in the front combo just as a large wheel combo on a bike
s-l1600.jpg

If you have a BIG tire on the rear......they look fine.

:lol: I must have forgot what forum I was on for as second. Whats the average age here? 80?
I know for the majority of people here this is tough thing to think of. There is a world outside of magnum 500's and stock 14" rims

Here is a sample

photo1_zps4e11ce35_f95ee4ddeda9421e9254d0467fa8ab9177a42557.jpg

17s up front to clear big brakes, and maybe better skinny tire selection. 15s on the back, cause all the big tires that really work are 15s. Sidewall height needed.
I like the set-ups that I have seen.

:lol: I must have forgot what forum I was on for as second. Whats the average age here? 80?
I know for the majority of people here this is tough thing to think of. There is a world outside of magnum 500's and stock 14" rims

Here is a sample

View attachment 743613
:rofl:
LMFAO (Did I get that right youngster?)
Hell I probably have a T-Shirt older than you.
Your point is well made.

Its nothing new to have a big wheel up front. Its been done since the 1800's

50_RoyalMail_01_t.jpg

Its nothing new to have a big wheel up front. Its been done since the 1800's

View attachment 743917

Yeah, yeah, we get. You don't like anything different than stock or what was offered back when you were young. The little 14" rims and bias ply tires were perfect for these cars. They should have put them on everything. You don't like change and you don't understand why they have to change stuff when the old crap worked just fine. How am I doing? Did I hit the nail on the head? :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back