• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 18" Radiator Fan with Fan Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpaksteve

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale: MOPAR Radiator Fan - P/N 4140063, 18 Inch Diameter, 5 Blades
MOPAR Fan Clutch - P/N 4095704

Shipping is from the Maryland 21771 Zipcode. Buyer to pay for the actual shipping charges and I can ship either UPS or USPS - buyers choice since you're paying the freight. :)

Price is $75.00 (plus the Shipping) for Fan/Clutch together as an assembly. (I'm not willing to seperate).

Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Paypal, Bank Check, Personal Check (If you pay by personal check, the items will be held until after your check fully clears my bank).

Description: This Fan and Clutch are both in excellent condition (see pics) but note that this is a USED item. My research indicates that these fit a variety of Dodge/Plymouth applications, so please do your own research to ensure these are correct for your vehicle. Please PM me with any questions and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p..

Thanks!

IMG_2550.jpgIMG_2553.jpgIMG_2551.jpgIMG_2552.jpgIMG_2554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back