• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1932 plymouth rumble seat coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentsmopar

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just bought a 1932 plymouth coupe with a 350 automatic, ac, tilt wheel, full custom gauges, am-fm stereo, BEAUTIFUL CAR! I have been a big block b body mopar person for 50 years, I made a mistake buying a street rod, now, I want another big block b body between 1962 to 1970. I can only trade, or sell the coupe for $38,500, or trade even for a big block mopar.

350 Cheby engine? Pics?

Yes sir, it is a 350 chevy. Sorry, I do not have a way to attach pics, it is a beautiful red with all tan leather interior, the car is beautiful, all custom interior and rumble seat, thank you.

sir, I did not recieve your email.
He sent you a 'private message" using the site's private messaging system. Nowadays it's call 'conversations' and you can click on the 'inbox' button that's at the top right of the first post......

Sir, please call me at **********, thank you.

Please read the rules thanks. It would also be a good idea to learn how to used the site too....
Was going to send you a private message that I forwarded your phone number to Jet Doc but seems to be you don't know how to use the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back