• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1941 PLYMOUTH COUPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

XMAN JR

Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We are selling my dads 41 Plymouth coupe. He bought it for a project & never did anything to it other than taking the body off & painting the frame. I don't know to much about it. Someone did weld a chevy subframe to it. It comes with ALOT of new parts. Way to much to list. NEW fuel lines, brake line, dash, gauges, glass, seals, grant steering wheel, fuel cell, sending unit, master cylinder, wiring kit just to name a few. $3,500 We live in PA. 17856

41 plymouth coupe 003.JPG 41 plymouth coupe 004.JPG 41 plymouth coupe 005.JPG 41 plymouth coupe 001.JPG

You had me till you mentioned a chevy subframe welded in. How would you go about getting a mopar frame back in it??

You had me till you mentioned a chevy subframe welded in. How would you go about getting a mopar frame back in it??
Cut the chevy sub frame off & weld in a aspen frame. Or keep the chevy frame & make motor mounts for a mopar engine. That's what my dad was going to do

Sounds simpler than I thought it might be.

Sounds simpler than I thought it might be.

Yeah, the Aspen/Volare front sub frame seems to be a common swap along with an entire first gen Dakota chassis or even an S10 chassis (I know still not Mopar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back