• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1956 Dodge coronet/lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clementine

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 56 coronet/royal lancer for sale out of Seattle. No rust nice paint and interior. Has a hemi from a 55 desoto (291) pushbutton 3 speed. Needs to have tank cleaned and some carb work, but runs and drives excellent! 12K. I hope you like the pictures. More on CL Seattle. I am raising money for my Abody project. Thanks for looking. If this is not the proper forum for this car…..my apologies.

David

IMG_5484.JPG IMG_4272.JPG IMG_4274.JPG IMG_5486_2.JPG IMG_5487.JPG

I have a 56 coronet/royal lancer for sale out of Seattle. No rust nice paint and interior. Has a hemi from a 55 desoto (291) pushbutton 3 speed. Needs to have tank cleaned and some carb work, but runs and drives excellent! 12K. I hope you like the pictures. More on CL Seattle. I am raising money for my Abody project. Thanks for looking. If this is not the proper forum for this car…..my apologies.

David

View attachment 332012 View attachment 332013 View attachment 332014 View attachment 332015 View attachment 332016
Still got the car for sale?
Regards Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back