• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962-'65 Dodge Inner Sill Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the inner sill plates (carpet trim) for a 1962-'65 Dodge "b" body. They look like the two outer ones in the picture. I have the ones shown in the center of the picture ( they go on top of the sill).and would trade for inner trim.

Attachments

• E23-ET-004-1.jpg
    E23-ET-004-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 243
Laysons, repops them

I have used ones that are in fair condition. Actually have several pairs. I heard that the repo ones have been on back order for over 2 years. That's what Joe Suchie told me last year at Carlisle in July. Kramer had had the exclusive on them so you know they were expensive. I purchased a pair for my 64 Savoy 3 years ago and they were $330 then.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw you are in Hanover, I'm in Lewisberry so you can come and look at them if you like.
Steve

Just purchased a set from Layson for my 65, Will be here tuesday...
Kramer only has 4 dr sill plates left. Not sure when hes getting more in. I was told they are waiting on a new supplier?

I have used ones that are in fair condition. Actually have several pairs. I heard that the repo ones have been on back order for over 2 years. That's what Joe Suchie told me last year at Carlisle in July. Kramer had had the exclusive on them so you know they were expensive. I purchased a pair for my 64 Savoy 3 years ago and they were $330 then.

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw you are in Hanover, I'm in Lewisberry so you can come and look at them if you like.
Steve

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back