• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 dart interior?

barbee6043

Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone make the upholstery or door panels? I see Legendary lists 64-9 B body. Somewhere I read where maybe SMS makes some stuff? I guess that is the place that has the inventory of oem fablic??

I have a used set of red door panels if your interested

Actually what I have is a 4 door! I am curious if anyone makes such for even 2 door cars. Seems like a few years ago I saw upholstery and door panels but I found nothing today.

I doubt if your going to find aftermarket door cards for a '62, especially a more door. If you still have your originals, you can use them for templates. Other than that you might find a parts car.

One guy that would know whats out there...

upload_2016-11-18_12-36-32.png

I would love to find a commercial sewing machine and learn to do the upholstry etc. There is a guy on this or FABO I forget here in Tx that did just that. I hate after market seats in these old Mopars, and that will be my first priority for interior. It does not even bother me to have no carpet, door panels or headliner. I clean the inside roof, kill the surface rust, spray epoxy primer, and undercoat, works for me!!!
I know years back I have seen somewhere early B body seat covers, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back