• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Dodge 440 Watch

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Looks kind of cheap. The background is printed. It's from? (Out of the country?) But a neat idea!

$_3 (5).JPG

http://m.ebay.com/itm/1962-Dodge-Dart-440-watch-/182367476930?nav=SEARCH

I'm not a watch guy. Too many scars on my wrist from wearing one when I was younger. But it gives me an idea for a clock!

I clicked on the seller info and it's says they are made in Indonesia. Cool looking. Only thing I wonder is when you click on other watches (i thought the 50 Olds Futurmatic was cool) they have different seller names, many of them are new with no sales or feedback.

I wouldn't by one from them. Too risky, but some of us did buy those mini scopes from over there. Took a couple of weeks for them to get here and they didn't cost too much.

I saw the other watches too, pretty cool!

How is the mini scope? Does it work well?

Cool. Thanks for the link, I remember the thread. They still don't have them for Iphones.

Keep an eye out for a used android phone. You don't have to be online or on a plan to use the camera part of it

Good thought. I'll have to ask my son if he has his old one. Thanks for the suggestion.

You will have to download the program from a computer to the phone. The scope comes with a cd.

Kid you're good. You need to charge people for finding this stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back