• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1962 Dodge Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.

1968cuda415

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 door sedan, reason for selling is I just got a call from a guy that I been trying to get this other car since last year and I need the room. This is a pretty clean car overall, trunk is good, cowl and fire wall is good, it will need main floor and rear pans. It will come with 14" rollers and has a title. I also have AMD floor and rear pans that could be purchased separately with the car along with other parts I have accumulated at an extra cost. Price is 8500 firm and the other parts would be extra if needed or wanted. Located in Kansas City area, thank you for looking.

IMG_6655.JPG IMG_6650.JPG IMG_6648.JPG IMG_6643.JPG IMG_6642.JPG IMG_6641.JPG IMG_6628 (1).JPG

Not sure how to delete the posting but I decided to keep the car.......not going to sell at this time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back