• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 Dodge Gas Tank Filler Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a gas tank filler tube for a 1962 Dodge Dart, Polara ect.

If used, it needs to have good galvinizing inside and out. Please no rust.

Jim's Auto has them, way to rich for my build.

I ordered one from Mega and they are back ordered.

Please PM me with what you have or if know where to find one.

TIA

62-65-B-Body-filler-neck.jpg

62-65-b-bosy-filler-neck-cl.jpg

Just received an email from Mega and the tube I ordered has been shipped. I'll leave this up until I see what they send me...

Well what's all shiny and new didn't work. It's not for a '62. There must have been a change in '63 or '64. I'm not sure. Mega Parts said that's what their manufacturer's book calls for. They were great with the transaction and sent me a shipping label to return the part. (The one on the bottom is mine)
20170505_155135.jpg

So I'm in the market for one, once again. If you have one to sell, let me know. If it's been rusted inside, I'm not that interested. My original one was rusted inside and all I did was drop it on the floor and now there's a pin hole in the side of it. Also if it's rusted, I'll have to go through getting it zink coated. I know, I'm being picky!
20170506_164151.jpg

Let me know what you have. TIA

Well what's all shiny and new didn't work. It's not for a '62. There must have been a change in '63 or '64. I'm not sure. Mega Parts said that's what their manufacturer's book calls for. They were great with the transaction and sent me a shipping label to return the part. (The one on the bottom is mine)
View attachment 422225

So I'm in the market for one, once again. If you have one to sell, let me know. If it's been rusted inside, I'm not that interested. My original one was rusted inside and all I did was drop it on the floor and now there's a pin hole in the side of it. Also if it's rusted, I'll have to go through getting it zink coated. I know, I'm being picky!
View attachment 422226

Let me know what you have. TIA[/

DSCN1367.JPG DSCN1368.JPG

I'm looking for a gas tank filler tube for a 1962 Dodge Dart, Polara ect.

If used, it needs to have good galvinizing inside and out. Please no rust.

Jim's Auto has them, way to rich for my build.

I ordered one from Mega and they are back ordered.

Please PM me with what you have or if know where to find one.

TIA

View attachment 418415
View attachment 418416
I have one for a 63 Dodge B body Excellent shape. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back