• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 plymouth 2 dr right rear narrow beltline molding wraps around corner to trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:39 AM
Reaction score
I think the molding might be the same for base as well as my 2 door Fury but not positive. Need some other interior parts but will see how this goes for now.

What interior parts are you looking for?

My dash pad over the instrument panel is in terrible condition. I can't find a new replacement so wondered if a used one might be available.

This Fury has a hard board type headliner. I can't find that type but do see fabric ones available. Any opinion on which way I should go? Not trying for original restoration.

I had my dash pad recovered by a local shop. There is a guy on here fastfury had some parts left over from his build, check with him. The headliner boards can be purchased from REM, as long as you have the bows and plastic covers.
cheers

Derv, Thanks for your response and suggestion on REM. I'll check that site out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back