• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1962 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE 2 DOOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM KELLY

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 62 Plymouth on a rotisserie for sale. The rotisserie goes with the car and can be loaded on a 20' car trailer. all of the body work has been completed and in perfect condition, all metal no glass. This is a California car and was 98% rust free. I have all the parts to complete the car (less motor) The car is in primer and has been block sanded many times and is now ready for paint. Everything for the under side has been power coated black. I have new front windshield and rear window, new super stock springs, new front and rear bumpers most all chrome is new as well as tail lights, headlight bezels all new brake parts. I installed frame connectors. The interior needs upholstered. This would make someone an awesome car. I have a lot more money in parts than I am asking for the car. (YOU MUST SEE TO APPRICATE) ASKING $ 15000.00 Please free to call or text 765 425 0944

DSCN0877.JPG DSCN0828.JPG DSCN0829.JPG DSCN0839.JPG DSCN0854.JPG DSCN0836.JPG DSCN0843.JPG DSCN0860.JPG DSCN0861.JPG DSCN0866.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back