• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1962 Plymouth Fury parts carL L@@K!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Duster

Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have the following 1962 Plymouth Fury I am parting out. It is a 4 door rust bucket, but tons, and tons of good parts left.

IMG_2860.jpg IMG_2861.jpg IMG_2862.jpg IMG_2863.jpg IMG_2864.jpg

The shipping will probably not work but, how much for the front passenger rim? Zip 32257 commercial (not residential) address.

Also, can you verify that it’s Chrysler Large Bolt pattern? 5 x 4.5”?

Thanks!

I am going to try and keep the set of magnum wheels together. The driver side wheels were in the trunk. Sorry.

No worries! Thanks for the prompt reply. I’ve always liked the look of the stock Magnum 500’s wheels and, am trying to obtain a used set for my Dart. Best of luck with your part out. Looks like you have lots of great, original, parts on your Fury.

how much for the complete grille, i am doing a 60's B body grille wall and could use a 62

whats the headliner look like,is it the cardboard one and im interested in the inside door handles and arm rests

I haven't forgotten about you guys. I just haven't had much time on the computer or in the shop. Should have a full day this weekend to continue stripping this car and then I will get back with everyone. My apologies for any inconvenience.

ya im gone here,waited too long for your reply,good luck selling anything without responces

Yep.. no problem here!! Look at the post right above. I clearly stated I hadn’t forgotten about anyone.. just haven't had a chance to get out to the shop until this weekend at which time I could finish disassembling the car and respond to everyones post. Nonetheless.. have a nice day.

Last edited:
Gauge cluster pad? Condition?

Steering wheel?

I have the special removal tool for the 62 door handles SOB to get them off with out it.
Let me borrow it?? LOL, I hate to send this car to the scrapper without getting those handles.

whats the headliner look like,is it the cardboard one and im interested in the inside door handles and arm rests
Headliner is shot. I am working on getting door handles off, and the door pulls are faded, but definitely useable if cleaned up and dyed.

IMG_2897.jpg IMG_2898.jpg IMG_2899.jpg IMG_2900.jpg IMG_2901.jpg IMG_2902.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back