• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 Plymouth Savoy side trim, (see pictures inside):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Duster

Local time
9:01 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the following driver and passenger side trim for a 1962 Plymouth 2 door. Please let me know what you have. Thank you!

Dan

IMG_3583.jpg IMG_3584.jpg IMG_3585.jpg IMG_3586.jpg

What condition are they in? How much shipped to 55051? Thank you!

I looked through all my 62 moldings and most are for Fury/Sport Fury......

Piss me off because I do have a pair for a 4 door.....Did you need the front fender molding or the door molding????

Piss me off because I do have a pair for a 4 door.....Did you need the front fender molding or the door molding????

I need the entire moldings as pictures above... quarter and door. I may be able to work with the 4 door moldings. Do you have a picture?

Any updates? Anyone new? Still looking for these trim pieces. Thank you.

It is raining like hell here right now....I will send some pics tomorrow....doors are at my storage area...

Hi. I finally got around to locating the doors I have and I only have the 2 rear door moldings from a 4 door...both front doors were sold....thanks, Dennis

Hi. I finally got around to locating the doors I have and I only have the 2 rear door moldings from a 4 door...both front doors were sold....thanks, Dennis

Do you happen to have the photos? I may be able to use these still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back