• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963/1964 Dodge Part ID

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:01 AM
Reaction score
I recently acquired even more 63/64 Dodge stuff. Since I don't have either of those in the yard to compare it to I was wondering if the collective awesomeness of this forum could help me ID these. I have looked at pictures on the internet but can't find a close up without a license plate to help. Or the perpetual will fit 63-65 Dodge etc. First is these which I think are 63 Dodge but I don't know what? Polara 500 only, reverse light delete plates?
1963 Dodge reverse light trim.jpg
1963 Dodge reverse light trim.jpg

Second would be these wheel covers
63 & 64 Dodge wheel cover.jpg
View attachment 987072
63 & 64 Dodge wc edge.jpg

Thanks in advance for your input.

Top Aluminum trim is for 64 Polara models around the license plate with and with-out reverse lights....

I agree with QuickBpBp on the Top Trim, it goes on either side of the rear license plate on 64 Polara models.

Not 100% sure, but I believe that the bottom wheel cover [all black in your photo] was the standard wheel cover on the base 64 Polara. If you bought a 64 Polara 500 model you got upgraded to the 'spinner' looking wheel cover. The 64 Dodge 330 or 440 models may have also used this black, solid wheel cover too. No idea what the red one is for...

If you need one I am sure it could be arranged. Doubt those wheel covers are worth much especially since the black ones have the weird mounting. Remember my buddy looking for the wheels with the nubs around the ring for his 61 Phoenix and it wasn't fun. I just thought they looked cool and didn't know what they were for. A follow on question on the trim would be are both those trim sets for a 64 Dodge? I got the light to go in but since they were 63 on the lens I assumed they were 63. Thanks for the replies.

A follow on question on the trim would be are both those trim sets for a 64 Dodge?

The top trim pieces [no holes] are definitely 64 Dodge Polara. My originals look just like these and I sent them out to be repaired and polished last summer. I can't help with the bottom trim pieces though they look very similar in size, shape, and bends except for the square cut outs. Maybe someone modified originals to suit their custom project???

The top trim pieces [no holes] are definitely 64 Dodge Polara. My originals look just like these and I sent them out to be repaired and polished last summer. I can't help with the bottom trim pieces though they look very similar in size, shape, and bends except for the square cut outs. Maybe someone modified originals to suit their custom project???
The top left ones are for Polara models that have the reverse lights in the taillight assembly... The ones with the reverse lights cut into them are factory and for 330 and 440 models that only have the individual brake lights on the tail panel..

Auto Transport Service
Back