• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1963-65 Plymouth B-body full rear quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigaadams

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have here a set of major brand quarter panels. I prefer to sell these as a set. They have some handling scratches and the right one has one light dink, the left one has two small dinks and one bit larger dink along the mid line...see photos. Both have some protective paint scuffing from handling and prior shipping. I have a Fastenal store near me and can deliver to their store, ask you to arrange the shipping. I am too far out of the hub for Greyhound. I am asking 300.00 each panel.

AMD 700-1463L and AMD 700-1463R

Please send PM if interested. Buy both, we can do a bit better on price.

Called Fastenal, their shipping quote is online at Fastenal 3pl

Thanks...

IMG_2582.JPG IMG_2583.JPG IMG_2584.JPG IMG_2585.JPG IMG_2586.JPG IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2588.JPG

Last edited:
Interested PM sent
Please note...these items are best for local pick up....Crating as required for insured shipping will be costly, freight is going to be costly. Unfortunately large ticket items like these run as such.

SOLD
Deposit has been accepted for these panels.

Thanks......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back