• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963-65 Plymouth Sport Fury Belvedere Parts Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedfreak4268

Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lots of 63-65 B Body parts Interior Exterior Etc. Located in Indiana, Questions feel free, also many other A&B Body Parts. Hood Fenders Doors I can cut out specific pieces of sheet metal if still available $625

20191210_150915.jpg 20191210_150931.jpg 20191210_151024.jpg 20190515_132654.jpg 20191210_144804.jpg

It's a dutchmans panel, only one I have is a 63 belvedere pretty sure they're the same. I'm pretty sure it's good in the deck lid area but I think only up to the edge of the windshield Channel not sure what part of it you need? I can take a picture of the one I have its still on a car let you know tomorrow.

It's a dutchmans panel, only one I have is a 63 belvedere pretty sure they're the same. I'm pretty sure it's good in the deck lid area but I think only up to the edge of the windshield Channel not sure what part of it you need? I can take a picture of the one I have its still on a car let you know tomorrow.
dutchman yes lol , thanks

I know it's a long shot, but how about a good used convertible top frame header for a '64 Polara?
I have a near Perfect one for a 63 Sport fury vert ! not an easy find and not cheap ! plus its in Hawaii !

Aloha, Is that trim for a 63 SPF ? What other trim do u have and what A body parts ? Mahalo ,C
I think I also see door panels for a 63 ply ? If u have the sport fury emblem and chrome/stainless trim on panels ? C

Aloha, Is that trim for a 63 SPF ? What other trim do u have and what A body parts ? Mahalo ,C
I think I also see door panels for a 63 ply ? If u have the sport fury emblem and chrome/stainless trim on panels ? C
Yes , what trim are you looking for specifically oh, I have a lot of trim? I do also have a set of door panel trim Chrome but no emblems though.

I have no trim for along the side of my vert. I might be interested in some.

20191109_074322.jpg 20190713_100809.jpg

Yes, it needs the trim. It makes them look so good, and the machine turned inserts! I have one complete set left both fenders both doors both quarters and all the inserts, everything. I only had 2 complete sets one's already gone. Other than that I have miscellaneous pieces but not enough for another full set. And it's in excellent condition very nice! If your in Hawaii, your looking at $1200 for the set shipped. I do have A body parts also. Let me know specifically what your looking for, thanks.

Yes, it needs the trim. It makes them look so good, and the machine turned inserts! I have one complete set left both fenders both doors both quarters and all the inserts, everything. I only had 2 complete sets one's already gone. Other than that I have miscellaneous pieces but not enough for another full set. And it's in excellent condition very nice! If your in Hawaii, your looking at $1200 for the set shipped. I do have A body parts also. Let me know specifically what your looking for, thanks.
Wow, that's a lot ! Let me save my pennies for awhile. and see what I can come up with. I would like the look, but cant afford at this time ! Thanks, C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back