• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1963 B-Body Speedometer Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:48 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a speedometer cable, for my '63 Dodge 330. The original has been misplaced, and need another, OE part#2290-461. It seems the cables available from Imperial Services have listings for 1962-3, and 1964-5. Does anyone know if the ends of these cables differ, as I am using a '65 cable shifted 727, while my dash hook up will be the stock '63 ? These are the corrugated steel cables, not the vinyl wrapped variety. I would be interested in originals that are in good condition, with no damaging rust, or pitting, and move freely. All input, info, and offers welcome, Thanks...

I'm looking for a speedometer cable, for my '63 Dodge 330. The original has been misplaced, and need another, OE part#2290-461. It seems the cables available from Imperial Services have listings for 1962-3, and 1964-5. Does anyone know if the ends of these cables differ, as I am using a '65 cable shifted 727, while my dash hook up will be the stock '63 ? These are the corrugated steel cables, not the vinyl wrapped variety. I would be interested in originals that are in good condition, with no damaging rust, or pitting, and move freely. All input, info, and offers welcome, Thanks...
I’ve got a new speedometer cable that I bought from Joe Suchy a couple of years ago. I’d like $130 for it and I could drop it off at Mike’s if the car is still there and you wouldn’t need to pay for it until we’re sure it fits. Joe’s by the way are made by Imperial Services.

I don't have my speedo cable anymore, but I did save the 2 rear E-brake cables if you're in need of them. They are near perfect condition & work well. Car had only 40,000 miles on it. $20+shipping for the pair.

MMC is bringing one by, so this search may be over. Will update soon, Thanks Joe !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back