• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 plymouth door hinge springs

No but it sure makes life easier.A extra set of hands around is also helpful.

You can pull the fender rear splash to access the hinges. Pull one hing at a time and rebuild them. Chances are you will still have to adjust the door when done.

thanks for the replies. i am not rebuilding the hinges. i am just wanting to put the springs that hold the door open in.

Hinges need to be off to install spring/roller. I have a youtube video on how to install these. I also sell the spring/rollers and rebuild Classic Muscle Mopar door hinges.

Mopar Leo, Best hinges and parts in the business !:thumbsup:

Hinges need to be off to install spring/roller. I have a youtube video on how to install these. I also sell the spring/rollers and rebuild Classic Muscle Mopar door hinges.
Can you please share the YouTube address.

just go to youtube and search 62-65 mopar hinge spring. it was the first thing that came up. it was also very informative.
i will get with you leo when i can stop driving the car and tear it down. it is my only daily driver right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back