• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1963 Savoy Max Wedge / Hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowfab

Local time
9:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a original 426 Max wedge high compression, auto car. It has a 426 hemi in it now. California car that has never had rust. New paint, fresh engine, trans. Has A100 seats in it but no other interior at this time. 55k

E413F748-0929-44EC-A02C-39F155B601FC.jpeg 6B2D4866-47DC-4EC9-A4BB-1E3C41BF1ED6.jpeg

Original Max Wedge car any proof?

I had a guy form Moparts who has the max wedge list reference the vin to his book. It was sold in California, originally red with the high compression option. I have the fender tag for the car also.

I had a guy form Moparts who has the max wedge list reference the vin to his book. It was sold in California, originally red with the high compression option. I have the fender tag for the car also.

photo of fender tag and first 5 numbers of door serial number, also photo of dash ls of steering column, and picture of emergency cable routing under car.

If someone is serious about purchasing they can PM me and I can share more info.

Yes with a 4 link. Kept compact so a custom rear seat could conceal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back