• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 361 V8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I’m putting up the 361 that I pulled out of my 64 Fury. It was a strong running engine with the original closed chamber heads. Engine has original 2 barrel intake, heads, water pump housing, timing chain cover, log exhaust manifolds and vibration dampener.
Basically it’s the short block which is complete, oil pan has been changed out to a later 70 charger style and intake and water pump housing are off the engine. Engine has 61,300 miles on it and I was told by the previous owner that he had installed guide and seals many years ago without removing the heads, it smoked a little off the right bank. You will need intake manifold bolts and various other fasteners. I have an engine hoist and can load. Since I have no idea what it’s worth I will start at $400.00 OBO
Engine is located in Batavia, NY 14020, between Buffalo and Rochester right off the expresswy.

C22EC269-3BFD-4B90-AA95-91EFC41EEA58.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back