• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 440 from BC Canada

Canadian 1

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
On behalf of original owner, looking for red on red 4 speed 1964 440 4 speed car sold new in 1964 from Primley in Vancouver BC. Sold to second owner in late 60’s possibly changed to white with 383. Second owner was a Bill Parker of Vancouver BC but died in early 70’s. The trail goes dead there. Last two digits on vin were 28
Would be great to find this as original owner just turned 81. Thanks
A62CE780-11E2-4C92-B610-D7682B305AE7.png

Pretty late, 11:20 pm west coast of Canada. Trying to help a long term buddy/customer locate his 64 dodge 440 car. i run little shop called Loose Change Customs but this time it’s all about the customer as he just termed 81 and would love to find this in time. Thanks

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand :thumbsup:

BTW.....I looked up Chilliwack, thinking it was something else, and ended up with Popkum. :eek:

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to the party nice 64 hope you find it.

On behalf of original owner, looking for red on red 4 speed 1964 440 4 speed car sold new in 1964 from Primley in Vancouver BC. Sold to second owner in late 60’s possibly changed to white with 383. Second owner was a Bill Parker of Vancouver BC but died in early 70’s. The trail goes dead there. Last two digits on vin were 28
Would be great to find this as original owner just turned 81. ThanksView attachment 1288664
We have a "Lost and Found" forum for things like this. Welcome to FBBO.

Welcome to FBBO!! Best wishes on making that reunion a reality!

That is not Jim Grant's '64 race hemi car at the old Mission track is it? I have some Mopar cars here in Popkum ......just sayin Kiwi.....
Jeff

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

That is not Jim Grant's '64 race hemi car at the old Mission track is it? I have some Mopar cars here in Popkum ......just sayin Kiwi.....
Jeff
might be! lol. they have asked him to show up in mission aug 27 to that HR reunion and I thought it would be kool to find out where it ended up. He ki9nda knows i am looking for it now but dont need anybody to phone him about me as he was getting grumpy. known Jim since the late 60`s and kinda quiet man, nothing shady just thought would be so kool to find out where it ended up.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back