• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 440(polara) harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukeboy_318

Local time
1:28 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a complete, undamaged, unhacked and unmolested, chassis wiring harness for a 1964 4 door 440, polara, I think a 330 harness might work as well. Need it complete from tailights all the way up to the firewall bulk head connector, needs to include everything under the dash, with connectors, fuse box etc. Do not need the switches. PM me with details and pics if you have one available. Unless local, will likely be having to have this shipped as well.

Looking for a complete, undamaged, unhacked and unmolested, chassis wiring harness for a 1964 4 door 440, polara, I think a 330 harness might work as well. Need it complete from tailights all the way up to the firewall bulk head connector, needs to include everything under the dash, with connectors, fuse box etc. Do not need the switches. PM me with details and pics if you have one available. Unless local, will likely be having to have this shipped as well.

We do have the underdash harness.. but let me check the overall condition. May be able to help with the other harnesses as well. You will need to start a conversation with us, to get your cell number for pics. Dodge33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back