• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge Polara 2-Door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPW64Polara

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Dodge Polara 2-door hardtop. Built in Los Angeles, CA, originally delivered to Tom Roady Dodge, Gardena. Ca.

** Originally a 383, 4 speed manual and a former drag race car at Terminal Island, near Long Beach, CA.….(but not since the 90s, I bought the car in ’99, have never raced it)

** Have original build info : #81,624 of 83,300 built, have copy of original 1964 paper computer “Record Card” rec’d from Daimler-Chrysler in 2000.

** now a 440 4bbl cruiser with a slight competition cam (it has a rumble during idle that people stand up and take notice, but with it’s 3 chamber Flowmaster exhaust, it’s not really loud),

** Now with a 727 transmission with a Hurst floor automatic floor shifter (rebuilt about 3 years ago)

** 2 electric fans at radiator

** I believe it’s an 8 ¾ rear….

** Re-chromed front and rear bumpers,

** front disc brakes,

** manual steering

** brand new original style Legendary light blue vinyl on front split bench seat and back rest on back seat. Alas, before I stopped the mild resto on it, I discovered the back (sit down) portion of the seat I bought was for a 4 door…thus unusable for the new seat cover (still in the bag). It needs a 2 door back seat for the seat cover to work.

** new Legendary headliner in it’s original bag (not installed)

** Auto Meter Tach, Elect and Water gauges in Dash

** Car comes with Padded Dash (needs to be recovered) and trim, and Chrome interior window moulding.

This was a rebuild in progress that was stopped when I stumbled across a similar but nearly completed 64 Polara at Spring Fling 2014 and bought that….draining my rebuild budget.

There is ONE issue to note : When I pulled up the carpet I noticed the floor pan showed rust and some pin holes. So I’ve left the carpet off so new owner can decide for themselves.

Will have car at Mopar Fall Fling in Cali last weekend in Oct. and likely Pomona Swap Meet after that….

Asking $11,500

IMG_1558.jpgIMG_1561.jpgIMG_1551.jpgIMG_1568.jpgIMG_1564.jpgIMG_1565.jpgIMG_1562.jpg

Looks like a lot of car for the money.

Nice car. I have a similar one on here priced close to yours too. I need your interior...lol.

Dennis

what a beautiful car !!and a lot of car for the money !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back