• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Dodge Polara Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDR1967

Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Dodge Polara convertible. White with red interior. Fresh paint with floor pan patches and center floor replaced only. Car has the original quarters, trunk extensions, inner fenders,rockers, fenders, hood, doors and trunk lid all which were rust free. It is a dis-assembled rolling shell with the rear suspesion still installed. The dash has been restored and re-installed. Original bench seat car but have factory bucket seats and console. Has new Legendary front bucket seat and rear seat covers, carpet, complete door panels, carpet, arm rests, top boot, top,sun visors as well as new master cylinder and brake lines. Non original 361 engine and transmission. Many other new parts not listed. Great project. Health forces sale. $8500.00

P drivers side.jpg P front drivers.jpg P front passenger.jpg P rear 1.jpg P rear 2.jpg P drivers fender 2.jpg P passenger fender 2.jpg P trunk.jpg P ft.jpg P if.jpg

Very sorry that you have to sell your car under the circumstances, and I wish you the best of luck. My 64 Polara convertible is also an original white car with a red interior.

I have a question. I now some one that has one of these 64 polara convertibles his is a white with red bench seat interior 4 speed and come with a 426 Street wedge and way to know it came with that and how much are they worth?

Without pictures zilch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back