• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1964 Dodge Power Wagon Town Panel W100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid318

Local time
11:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Dodge Power Wagon Town Panel W100
Topeka KS, 66610
Price: $9000
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash or Cashiers Check

1964 Dodge Power Wagon Town Panel

63k miles on the truck, original slant six engine. One engine rebuilt at roughly 40k miles. Truck was restored in the mid 90’s and has low miles since then. This truck is a daily driver, it will cruise happily doing 75 on the highway and with low gear and 4x4 it is very unlikely to ever get stuck anywhere.

Mechanical: Original slant six engine. Super Six intake and Exhaust. Rebuilt Carter 2 barrel carburetor. NP435 4 speed transmission. NP201 twin stick transfer case. ¾ Ton Dana 44 front axle with Warn locking hubs, 1 Ton Dana 80 rear axle. 8 lug bolt pattern. Goodyear Wrangler tires in good shape. Mopar electronic ignition. Has new spark plugs, plug wires, fuel filter, fuel pump, thermostat, and engine compartment fuel lines.

Interior – Truck has original front bucket seats and they flip forward. Middle bench has been added. Room in the back for a third row of seats if wanted, as she sits now lots of cargo area behind the middle seat. Middle seat is easily removable. Front and rear seat were recovered in faux leather and they match. Seat belts front and rear. Truck has head liner in the front in great shape. Has driver and passenger visors (these were optional). Vintage air heater installed under dash using existing hole to mount it. The heater will keep the truck very warm on cool days. Cowl vent has had the seal replaced recently and does not leak. Cowl vent and wing windows keep the truck very cool even when it is hot out. Front floor metal is in good shape, rear wood floor is original and in good shape. Only interior rust is in the step foot wells, and I believe replacement metal is available.

Truck was painted 72 Hemi Orange when it was restored. The original color was dark green. Truck could use a repaint at this point but it still looks very good and gets a lot of attention. Factory bumpers are in great shape. Driving this truck is like being in a parade constantly, you get lots of people that will wave, or give you a thumbs up, and kids especially love the truck. It is 7’4” tall and you sure can’t miss it driving down the road or stopped to get gas.

Truck comes with a copy of the original title among others, documentation from the restoration including receipts for parts and labor. Factory service manual, Mopar Six Cylinder engine book, Slant Six Club of America magazines, and Power Wagon Publications. Also included is a for sale advertisement from the original owner.

Spare parts included: Factory heater setup including knob, Super Six exhaust manifold, alternator, starter, complete spare head, twin high and low horns, original A745 three speed, and a spare NP435 4 speed transmission.

I’m asking $9000 cash. I would consider a trade on a 1964 Dodge Polara (330 or 440). I Would consider any 64 Polara in good daily driver shape. I would love to trade on a great 4 door Polara Hardtop or a 4 door Polara Sedan plus cash. I am not really interested in trading for anything else.

PS: I have videos of the truck running and driving. Don't think I can post those here but I can send the youtube link to anyone interested.

IMAG2748.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back