• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Interior Door Panels???

ohiokm

Local time
1:36 PM
Reaction score
Need help locating new replacement door panels for my 64 Plymouth belvedere 2dr.
Thanks in advance...

Kirk

Do they still require cores for the metal at the top to be used with the new ones??

I can not locate any 1964 Belvedere door panels on the Legendary site??

No possible cores at places like desert valley auto parts in Arizona? Or any southwest U.S. location.

They only make the FURY style I think, they have those on classic industries definitely. Maybe you could special order ones from SMS for your Belvedere if you want a completely correct look, or just go with the Fury style as they will fit the same.

No one reliable makes the 64 Belvedere's door panel. Gary ball makes the SS door panel. The metal top is the same as 65, available new from legendary. I believe just dashes does restore the originals if they can be saved.

Is the vinyl any good? You can purchase the fiber board and reglue the original vinyl to it.
Doug

No one reliable makes the 64 Belvedere's door panel. Gary ball makes the SS door panel. The metal top is the same as 65, available new from legendary. I believe just dashes does restore the originals if they can be saved.
So your saying legendary makes the metal tops? I don't think so.

So your saying legendary makes the metal tops? I don't think so.
No they do not! Gary Ball Interiors is making fiberglass replacements for the 2 dr.sedan not sure about the hdtp. Call 574 529 0850

Auto Transport Service
Back