• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Ply Savoy project-S E Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Originally slant, 3 on tree, W1 white, red interior. Eng, trans pulled.
All metal work is done, epoxy primed, initial urethane primer blocked, close to ready to topcoat. Unless sells first , will go back OEM color. I asking me price now or after.
Comes with 64 V8 K, 4 new tires, 15 x 7 steel rears for rear, pair of SmittyBuilt A100 style seats (new also). For this price comes, with A833 and 66 8 3/4 rear. Dash and interior trim painted correct color.
Comes with all glass but windshield is cloudy.
I have pulled the rear hubs and made the conversion. Yes the trunk lid and hood are just not in pics. Excuse it sitting outside.
Comes with bill of sale, but when I get time, I will get the Tx bonded title, which takes about 3 weeks after I get it started.
$10,000/open to "good" offers.

IMG_0001 - Copy.JPG IMG_0003 - Copy.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005 - Copy.JPG IMG_0006 - Copy.JPG IMG_0008 - Copy.JPG IMG_0009 - Copy.JPG IMG_0010 - Copy.JPG IMG_0011 - Copy.JPG IMG_0012 - Copy.JPG

I also have 2 MORE doors for sale. ON BOTH: All metal work done, epoxy primered high build urethane primer topcoated with PPG single stage. Both have new tires, 64 has NEW AMD windshield and back glass and both new gaskets. the 64 has new windlace for Joe, 64 is a poly runs/drives great.The 62 Dart 330 is a slant on tree, engine pulled. Both cars need upholstry.
64 is $3900 and the 62 is $2900. I will sell 2 of the 3 cars and keep whats left. Just thinning the herd some.

IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0020.JPG IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG

The 64 Savoy is blocked and ready for topcoat. Buy now and paint it your color. Good offers?

The other two cars are no longer for sale.

The 64 Savoy is blocked and ready for topcoat. Buy now and paint it your color. Good offers?

The other two cars are no longer for sale.
Your in box is full.

You get that title yet?
I admit I just have not had the time to load it up, make the 2 hr trip and back!!! LOL And last time I drove the 1 t. wife heard it make a little noise fro the front wheel, I need to check f. wheel bearings!!! '95 Cummins 225,000 mi!!
Getting the title and selling off the car is at bottom of my plate right now!! Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back