• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 plymouth fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

scj1973

Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hello , I am new to the site, I am selling a 1964 fury that I am losing storage for. I have had the car for the past 12 yrs. I have replaced the quarters, welded two small patches on the front floor pans and welded in a new upper cowl. the car is a 318 poly 2bbl, 727 push button trans, 8 3/4 rear end. the cars has not run in a few years, but the motor turns freely.
the cars comes with sled city fiberglass front fenders and bumper. a sled city fiberglass food with max wedge scoop, and a fiberglass trunk lid. also included is a complete set of 15x7 police wheels with two sets of dog dish caps. also included is a legendary interior(cover are on the seats, hog clips need to be finished) included are the legendary interior door panels. also included are new torsion bars, 2 grills and headlight buckets, spare tail light lens, steel bumpers, and a mint dash pad. the car will need to be towed from it's current location due to a frozen passenger side wheel cylinder. I am asking $2500.00 the interior and fiberglass panels are worth that alone. don't see many 64 fury's around anymore...thanks!

asking $2500.00

Why are all these 1000 or more miles too far??

Hmmm,
Lets see...
SCG1973

Sounds like a "Super Cobra Jet"
Hello and thanks for joining the Forum.

I'm originally from RI.
Went to school at the "Mount"
I was a "Boarder"

Anyway, why dont you "Post" on the New-Comers Forum and tell us about your self and your cars etc?

Thanks for joining...
Send pics please?
"super-bee_ski"
PS: I saw my first Road Runner in 1969 at the "Mount" He was a Senior and his name was Johnny Harwood, first string Hockey.
It was orange, I was a Freshman.

:worthless_thread:

hello everyone, sorry for the lack of pictures for the post. I will try to get some up today if I can find some on my computer, otherwise I will go to my storage spot and take some. to answer a previous question, the car is in primer now, and it now has a black legendary interior. originally the car was light blue exterior/interior. will have pics up asap.

FURY FOR SALE PICS 002.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 004.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 006.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 005.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 007.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 008.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 012.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 014.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 013.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 018.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 017.jpgFURY FOR SALE PICS 016.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

FURY FOR SALE PICS 015.jpgView attachment 151748View attachment 151749

- - - Updated - - -

here are a few pictures of the car. also included are a set of spitfire headers for the poly, intake and valve cover gaskets. freshly blasted/primered valve covers. radio, heater and clock delete panels. all glass and trim is included with the car. I am asking $ 2500.00 for the car and I am pretty firm on the price. thanks

woo I see an old Dragway 42 sticker what's the one next to it is it a Thompson Raceway park do you no if that came out of Ohio

not too sure, I bought the car about 11 years ago in Dracut mass, off a guy selling this car and a 68 dart with similar decals

Woonsocket RI ( new member ) may have a strong interest in car and / or parts AND I AM IN RHODE ISLAND. Please provide phone or way to get in touch with you.

Thank you, Ted

**update** I have found a family member that is helping me out with storage so I can re-assemble the car, so it is no longer
for sale. thank you for the interest.

glad that your family was able to help you out .

Glad to hear that you can keep it. Keep us posted on the restoration. BTW I'm in RI too (Jamestown).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back