• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1964 Plymouth Power Booster Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red63440

Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the part on a 64 Plymouth power booster that has the acorn end that goes into the master cylinder. When I changed to a dual MC I found that the PO had at some point lost the part and replaced it with a hex head bolt. The car is in storage so I can’t post a photo of what I need. Brewers does not show power booster parts available for that year. Don’t need a complete booster just the part mentioned.
Let me know what you have available.
Thanks!

Is this your booster, took this out of a 65 SM.
booster65.JPG

Pert sure you can get those at a well-stocked hardware or industrial supplier store, might be a grade 5 or 8. You should have a locking nut on it. Otherwise my usual go-to to check for parts is Joe Suchy here or could check w/ Doc Diff might stock them.

F1ADB0FF-27E5-4CDD-87B3-44F9345B775F.jpeg

I don’t have it available to look at so I don’t have length, diameter, thread size.

Photo was courtesy of Nate.

I am guessing that he PO replaced the booster and sent everything back as a core but didn’t get the adjusting screw on the end.

Emailed Dr. Diff and called Joe but got no answer.

Cass has no extras but said I can machine one…to bad I have a wood lathe and not a machine lathe.

Just talked to Joe and sent him a photo of my booster…we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back