• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Savoy project S E TEXAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I listed this here a while back but now I have my Tx. bonded title in hand. I'll be 74 in a few days and I want to thin the herd some. I have been building Mopars since the mid 80s and I do my body/paint and most everything.
Originally a slant car, 3 on tree manual steer/brake, heater/radio delete. All rust has been cut out, 18 ga. sheetmetal on patch panels, rust was mainly floor nose of hood little i cowl. Good subframe and underside. Engine compartment is painted and trunk also with corect spatter paint. PPG and Southern urethane products. Epoxy primer urethane primer, sealer, bc/cc. Turned out pretty nice, maybe I missed a minor door ding? Hood had bowed some, I eliminated most of that but still has a slight hump.
NEW: besides paint, tires, Smitty Bilt A100 style buckets, f. windshield gasket, package tray, trunk divider, windlace. Originally a WW1 white car with red interior. 15 x 7 rear and 15 x 5.5 or 6 front wheels.
All glass is good but the windshield has deliminated some. All trim present.
Good Tx bonded title.
Asking $10,000 or $11,500 with a 67 8 3/4 open, A833 B body 4 speed, and AMD hump.
I price my cars as to what I feel is fair to the buyer and myself. I don't start at $3-4000 more to just haggle down. If priced too high, and you want to talk price message me!

IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0072.JPG

Must be too many $$$$!? Anyone around Tx., La. Ar., have a good running big block for sale, I will just finish it up IF no one wants the rascal. The hard part is done! Been there and done it how many since about '85?

Mopars of Texas near Corpus always has big blocks for sale.

I will check with them. Thanks.
I admit I have lived in Mo. for 37 years before coming to Tx. 4-5 yrs ago. Engine parts are way cheaper there.
Ive noticed there and Oklahoma parts seem plentiful.

Bump. $9000 as is. Good Tx title in my name. Available is a 67 complete 8 3/4, A833 B body 4 sped, AMD hump, good '68 318, shifters etc. for extra $.
I built one like this about '95 with a 440 4 speed and that is why I started this. Great post car to continue on with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back