• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Plymouth Savoy Station Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1964 Plymouh Savoy Station Wagon with title $4800obo

Have extra doors, grill, dash and hood. Powder coated v8 k-member, nice hood with max wedge hood scoop, all glass is there. The car has been mini-tubbed, passenger side needs to have the fiberglass removed. Drivers side is done right, I got lazy and regret it. I have some door panels and a really nice grill to go with as well. I also have some tt wheels (15x4.5 and 15x10) which have been blasted and primered. I have some paint for them I will throw in. It is NOT rolling at the time, but I will get it on some wheels. I have the title. Some body work has been done. Quarters and fenders are nice. I also have a front cowl and a floor from a 65 to go with. The floors are gone and the front cowl on the drivers side is spotty. I have it in the corner of the shop, not really in the way, just too many things going right now. Price is $4800obo for everything and I am negotiable within reason. Car can also be delivered for a fee of $1.30/loaded mile. This car is not available to anyone from Oklahoma, sorry, I get FKD every time. I have a lot of parts for this, PM me for my cell I can go into detail as needed.

This car has rust, dings, dents, scratches and other defects. Th sears are in Decent shape, I may have two front seats to go with. Thanks!

4734DA14-C4CF-41CA-B3B7-80BA79B1B763.jpeg 3F326922-5BD0-4F70-A733-5099DB23096E.jpeg FF234227-8942-41AE-BB2E-2A77AD847E61.jpeg F23DCCAD-C933-4AE1-885B-25F53D4B94FE.jpeg 0E4E63B8-404B-4C3A-B736-C9CF0433425F.jpeg

Have extra doors, grill, dash and hood. Powder coated v8 k-member, nice hood with max wedge hood scoop, all glass is there. The car has been mini-tubbed, passenger side needs to have the fiberglass removed. Drivers side is done right, I got lazy and regret it. I have some door panels and a really nice grill to go with as well. I also have some tt wheels (15x4.5 and 15x10) which have been blasted and primered. I have some paint for them I will throw in. It is NOT rolling at the time, but I will get it on some wheels. I have the title. Some body work has been done. Quarters and fenders are nice. I also have a front cowl and a floor from a 65 to go with. The floors are gone and the front cowl on the drivers side is spotty. I have it in the corner of the shop, not really in the way, just too many things going right now. Price is $4800obo for everything and I am negotiable within reason. Car can also be delivered for a fee of $1.30/loaded mile. This car is not available to anyone from Oklahoma, sorry, I get FKD every time. I have a lot of parts for this, PM me for my cell I can go into detail as needed.

This car has rust, dings, dents, scratches and other defects. Th sears are in Decent shape, I may have two front seats to go with. Thanks!

View attachment 591876 View attachment 591877 View attachment 591878 View attachment 591879 View attachment 591880
Brian It's been awhile! What have you been up to?

Well? I bought a 69 Chevy shortbed to rip around in this summer. Projects are piling up so I need to thin out the herd a little. Before (black) and after (white)

2CF4B96F-AA78-4B21-B308-52C77AB97FB8.jpeg AB102A00-678D-4292-A161-D055370E3E95.jpeg

View attachment 591876 View attachment 591877 View attachment 591878 View attachment 591879 View attachment 591880

Dam, this is one of the few projects that interested me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back