• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Savoy- Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original slant, 3 on tree Tx car, manual steer/brakes, heater radio delete, has sat since mid 80's. DA's to bare metal, epoxy primed, polyester and urethane primers, sealed and topcoated with PPG urethane/ and clear. Bottom of floors have been sanded, epoxy primered, and shot with black Rusteolum. All rust repaired with repop panels and 18 ga. All trim is there and all glass is good except windshield is doing its usual thing and needs replaced. New: tires, windlace, SmittyBilt A100 style seats, 4 speed hump, package tray. I have the original s
eats but frames only. I have a V8 K also.
After 30 years building these toys, getting down to a couple of early cars from the 50s. Price is $11,500. Reasonable offer considered. With bills of sale, if you can handle that. Otherwise, I will get Tx bonded title when I have time.
I will get a full set of pics when I get a moment!! Located S E Tx.

IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016 - Copy.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0017 - Copy.JPG IMG_0017.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG

More pics. So where did the red X come from at the seat description. I did say the original seats are frames only sitting on the trailer. Did I miss s
something??

IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0062.JPG

the x's come from a pic you tried to upload, but corrupted and did not upload correctly. IMHO

the x's come from a pic you tried to upload, but corrupted and did not upload correctly. IMHO
Thanks I was wondering!! I can piss some peeps off and not know why sometimes!!!
I was trying to move some of those pics also to another file and they vanished!!

Sweet ride
Thanks> I will work on it along if it doesn't sell. In order, headliner, carpet, door panels, windshield f/ suspension, brakes, rear springs maybe change K, engine, exhaust!!!
I have a 67 8 3/4, A 833, shifter, hump, etc already waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back