• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Slant 6 225

Status
Not open for further replies.

angus

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This engine came in a 1964 Dodge 330 I bought in the spring of 1997. The local tech school had rebuilt it for the previous owner. He was using the car to commute 12 miles round trip to work and back. They screwed up the rebuild and it turned a bearing. I bought the car and pulled the motor - I had Lee Brothers motors in Red Deer rebuild the motor. I had the car on the road for about three days and was t-boned in the car. The car was a write-off but I pulled the motor and stored it Heated storage. I’ve always kept it around thinking I’d drop it into something but thus far nothing worthwhile has come up. Now it’s just something I keep pushing around the garage here in Calgary. I’d like to see someone do something with it. $500 but willing negotiate if you’re standing in my driveway with cash in hand.

B5316C01-5A4D-4477-97FC-0941947DEA1F.jpeg

34BACD33-B1CF-4F74-8079-6F23266D81D7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back