• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sport Fury Interior Installation

Bob Jordan

Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
I don't know if this is allowed or not but I wanted to leave a review of the place that installed the interior in the 64 Sport Fury for my brother. We took all the Legendary Interior parts to Shelby Trim in Sterling Heights MI. They were fabulous to work with and the quality of work and attention to detail was amazing. They installed all body seals, headliner, carpet, seat covers and new foam, shelf panel, door trim panels. It literally looks and feels like new inside. Great place and people.
IMG_6546.jpg
IMG_6547.jpg
IMG_6547.jpg

Looks nice Bob.....is that the original interior color?

:thumbsup: sweet now post a pic of the car please.

And engine compartment closeups!

Will do when we get it back. It is at Doug Wright's getting the trans re-sealed. Tired of it peeing on my floor. Yes it was always black on black.

love the car,I could sport that all day long.:thumbsup:

Not really, just always comparing HeHe:thumbsup:

Nearly identical to the 64 Sport Fury I bought in 1968 except it had a white headliner. Great car.

Nearly identical to the 64 Sport Fury I bought in 1968 except it had a white headliner. Great car.
WAIT! Your black interior sport fury had a white headliner? This one did too until someone dyed it long ago. Was it white originally?

Mine was 4 yrs old with 36k miles so pretty sure it hadn’t been molested, but yes it was white. Personally I think black looks better. White seemed out of place. Sort of wonder if there wasn’t an option for the color. It was a 383/330, torqueflite, PS, PB, car with front bumper protector only. It had been hit lightly in the rear before I bought it so never knew if it originally had rear bumper protectors or not.

Its setting in my shop right now. Might not give it back, lol
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back