• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sport Fury noobie

SportFury64

Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
Fellow enthusiasts, thank you for allowing me to join. I am currently restoring my 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4 speed car. Been a Mopar fan from childhood. I would love to take this car down the drag track once before I die, and I don’t have to win to be happy. It would just fulfill a dream I have. I live in San Diego, California and would enjoy meeting up with likeminded Mopar minds and trade info/parts/sea stories etc… Anyone have questions feel free to reach out.

BDE82FEE-B5AC-438C-9566-1F662B3E8EE9.jpeg

D13EB08A-5B0C-4082-8A8E-54A38C38F07C.jpeg

1839D9CA-AF7E-4695-95F8-A936BA496103.jpeg

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Looks like a pretty fun car to drive around town - 383, 4 speed, understated looks. Nice.

Welcome from western NY! That car is a sleeper indeed. 4-speed? Lots of fun no doubt. This site has accessibility to all the knowledge you need to build the track rocket you're looking for! Good luck on the build and keep us posted as you progress!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That looks like a nice Sport Fury. Plus, it is a 3 pedal car! These cars were understated and could give a stock GTO a pretty good run in their day.

Cool car

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, it doesn't look like it's far from you fulfilling that dream.

Auto Transport Service
Back