• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sport Fury What are these??

ns1rm21

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello everybody!! I have a customer that brought in there 1964 Sport Fury 426 Wedge to get reassembled and I have two parts that I have no idea where they go. Can I get a little help?
Thanks everyone! Troy

image.jpg

Looks like a steering column lower cover, and those look like braces that attatch to the pedal assembly not sure

Agree with the pedal braces (4 spd?), and the other thing looks possibly like the carpet holder ,retainer.

I just checked the peddle assembly and two of those brackets are hollow and one is sold…..there not them.

The braces sure look like the under dash braces to me. One from 4-speed petals to dash and the other from the radio area to the dash. At least they're that way on the 67 I'm working on.

The braces sure look like the under dash braces to me. One from 4-speed petals to dash and the other from the radio area to the dash. At least they're that way on the 67 I'm working on.
Winner Winner, chicken dinner! I have all the bracing at the clutch pedal but I’m missing the one from the wiper mount down to the dash. Thanks everybody!!

Lower front fender braces. Pic of '64 Fury front splash shields with braces still attached.

IMG_1466.JPG

The orange tin is the deflector for the heat to be distributed to the left and right floor.
Sits just right of the gas pedal and attaches to the heater box/firewall.

I think that the braces attach to the front of the fenders just ahead of the wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back