• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 -1966 ford mustang replacement bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyes

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
saw this today those fomoco boys are gonna be happy [video]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-All-1965-1966-ford-mustang-fastback-replacement-body-structure-skeleton-frame-/251512493418?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3a8f50156a&item=251512493418&pt=US_Cars_Trucks[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

$_57[2].jpg

WOW ! Can you emagin if thay started to buld Mopars like that !! It would knock the hell out of the market !!

not sure but I had thought some one was going to do the cudas

I know there doing the Camaros but I haven't seen or heard of a cuda yet ? I would think it's not far off to see them soon !
If you think about it the price is Not realy that bad ! Hell a cheap doner car and your rolling !!

I think that there are to many bootlegs out there now

I watched a video of Mustang guys doing this on Youtube out in Pennsylvania.
I must admit, it's really a slick, high quality job. I'd say at LEAST equal to what the factory made, if not better.

If I had the $$$, I would most certainly buy one for that price.

I'll be praying they do this with 68 Chargers and 69 Roadrunners

I watched a video of Mustang guys doing this on Youtube out in Pennsylvania.
I must admit, it's really a slick, high quality job. I'd say at LEAST equal to what the factory made, if not better.

If I had the $$$, I would most certainly buy one for that price.

I'll be praying they do this with 68 Chargers and 69 Roadrunners

Dose that mean I can get the 63.1/2 ford from you then ??? LOL !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back